Skip to main content

Why Should We Hire You? - Interview Answers


The interviewer asks this question just to find out how your skills, experience and knowledge can add value to the job.Well to answer this question you need to learn what they are looking for and then tie them with your strengths. This ensures that you are a viable fit for the position.


The more detail you give the stronger your answers will be. Try to summarize all your accomplishments and relate what makes you unique.


The question can also be

"Why should we hire you over other candidates?"

OR

"Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?"


Your answers can be:


1) You should hire me because I’m the best person for the job. I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job. Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job - my passion for excellence. I am passionately committed to producing truly class results.


2) I believe I’m the perfect fit for this position. I’m very detail oriented, and I organize my work and time very efficiently. But what makes me unique? If I were in your position I would hire myself because of the passion for this industry and my optimistic personality. I want to make more of an impact than just doing my job. I don’t want to blend in with the company; I would rather want my addition to improve it.


3) There are two reasons I should be hired. Firstly, my qualifications match your needs perfectly. Secondly I’m excited and passionate about this industry and the position and will always give my 100%.


4) You should definitely hire me. I have a proven track record of success throughout my education. My education graph always kept roaring with time. This position requires someone who has the ability to solve problems quickly and who can logically add value to the job. I believe my skills and abilities matches perfectly with the requirement and what makes me the unique candidate is my passion towards my work and industry. So I’m confident I’ll be the best candidate for this position.


5) I’m a perfect fit for this position. I have three years of experience in this technology and my skills enable me to develop better products in less time. On top of that I’m a great team player that gets a long with everyone.


6) This position seeks a Quality Assurance Manager, I’m confident I’m the best person for this job. I have earlier worked with xyz Software Company and I was in charge of a team that was responsible for the quality of three different applications. I have adept knowledge in Quality assurance, Product support and even some creative processes that will benefit a quality assurance team. I love mentoring junior employees since I believe in sharing knowledge to everyone in the company who work with me. So I strongly believe that I’ll be the best candidate due to the combination of my experience, my management skills, abilities and my desire to provide growth in employees.


Always remember:

“Never compare yourself to other applicants who are vying for the same position.”


ALSO READ THE ANSWERS FOR:

- Tell Me Something About Yourself ?

- What Are Your Strengths?

- What Are Your Weaknesses?

- How Do You Handle Pressure / Can You Work Well Under Pressure?

- What Are Your Short Term Goals/Career Aspiration?

- What Are Your Long Term Goals/Career Aspiration?

- What Makes You Stand Out From Other Candidates?

- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

... Return To HR Interview Index.


Your suggestions and comments are welcome in this section. If you want to share something or if you have some answer of your own, please do post them in the comments section.




LABELS: why should we hire you interview question, why should we hire you over other candidates, why should we not hire you, why should we hire you for freshers, why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed, why should we hire you answer for freshers, why do you want this job and why should we hire you, why should we hire you answer call center, why should i hire you for freshers, interview questions and answers, why should i hire you answer examples, why should i hire you over other candidates, why should i hire you over someone who is already experienced, why should i hire you over all the other candidates, why should we hire you over other candidates, why should we hire you over other well qualified candidates, why should we hire you over other candidates applying for this position,

Comments

  1. Hi Mr.Uttam
    How r u ?
    Its nice to see a person like u and ur dedication about giveing information to the job seekers and students.

    U r reallying doing a great job.

    A want to write more but there is no time. I would love to read ur blosg.

    Regards
    Devesh kr Mishra
    Software Engineer
    Arete Pvt Ltd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uttam,

    Really a great job.

    Regards,
    Arjun Kumar.A
    Asst Manager
    Everest Industries ltd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi uttam, i read your post it is vry much informative.
    Gud work.....

    I am also running a similer kind of blog. please visit my blog and provide me some guidence.

    Regards
    Xtrashots
    http://www.xtrashots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mr.Uttam,
    You are really doing a very great job.
    Warm Regards,
    Shaikh Mahebub
    Accounts Asst,
    Kigali,(Rwanda)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey uttam...
    you are really doing good and giving some hope for getting the job...
    thanks a lot man...

    ReplyDelete
  6. satshriakal Uttam.......u r doing gr8 job...really its very valuable to fresher.....so keep it up.....
    all the best......

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey uttam,
    u r doing a great job .. its really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY UTTAM,
    ITS VERY FANTASTIC...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uttam,those are valuable inputs for all..thanks mate...keeps up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Uttam,
    This is a wonderful contribution. You have answers for different cadres which is really informative. Thanks for your time in sharing the knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply the best answers...
    Keep it up!

    Yasin from London

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a very kind person who is willing to give up your own time to help million of job seekers. Thank you for your kindness. Your blog is very useful and helpful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found your blog from entrecard..
    and this blog is very nice..
    great job..

    my blog is http://andrekinadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello sir how can I

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi uttam
    u r providing so much valuable tips...
    god bless

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey uttam,
    i am also from giet gunupur. tcs is coming on 22nd jan and i am quite freaked. i do hope i make it through. wish me luck.
    p.s. found your site really helpful

    madhusmita

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi madhusmita, thanks 4 visiting d blog. Wish u all d best 4 d campus drive n hope u get through TCS. In case, u need any help just let me know once.

    Regards,
    Uttam.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Uttam,
    i dont know how to answer this question,
    why you choose to work in taiwan?

    pls help me to answer this question..thanks


    regards,

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks uttam
    nice job

    ReplyDelete
  20. really great job...
    it is very useful for the job seekers to know what exactly the modern jobs require...
    keep going all the best..

    from
    Mohans

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is very helpful for the Freshers?

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I found this earlier, I didn't missed the great opportunities that came into my life in the last 3 years.

    Thank you for sharing these info, Mr. Uttam.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear reader.

    I hereby request all the people Please pray for me that i should get selected in my interview. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so glad I came across this site.. Really it's a great help for me looking for a job and preparing an interview... Thank you Uttam! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good ideas for all who find a job. But i failed the interview last week.I waiting for another next month i request all the people to pray to me. Good job MR UTTAM.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Uttam Sir & all other team members for such a gr8 job. It really helps the people who are nervous abt their interview as they know what questions they will be asked but don't known the proper answer to be replied. I'm going to appear an interview panel & I believe that this would help me in getting the right job....

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is very useful and informative for jobseeker like us.

    Really good.

    And thanks for such good tips

    ReplyDelete
  28. This article gives me new idea to update my CV. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you sir,, for this useful information..
    it will really help me as m in the last year of my b.tech..
    sir can you plz tel me what is the eligibility criteria of Samsung?
    www.freedoit.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your opinions and suggestions or your experience in the comments section. This way we can all help each other...

Experienced guys can share their resumes at admin@interview-made-easy.com

Popular posts from this blog

Tell Me Something About Yourself - Interview Answers.

Try to introduce some of your most important employment-oriented skills as well as your education and accomplishments to the interviewer. Answer to this question is very important because it positions you for the rest of the interview . That's why this statement is often called the "Positioning Statement". One should take the opportunity to show his/her communication skills by speaking clearly and concisely in an organized manner. Since there is no right or wrong answer for this question hence it is important to appear friendly. YOUR ANSWERS CAN BE: 1) I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to get along well with people . I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solutions to problems. 2) Besides the details given in my resume, I believe in character values, vision and action. I am quick in learning from mistakes. I am confident that the various tests that you have conducted will corroborate my competencies apti

HR Interview Questions With Simple Answers - Top 30.

Here are some very important HR questions which are often asked during Interviews and I believe these answers can really help you to get through....... Click on them to view the answer: 1) Tell Me Something About Yourself ? 2) What Are Your Strengths? 3) What Are Your Weaknesses? 4) How Do You Handle Pressure / Can You Work Well Under Pressure? 5) What Are Your Short Term Goals? 6) What Are Your Long Term Goals? 7) Where Do You See After 5 Years? 8) Why Should We Hire You? 9) What Is Your Salary Expectation? 10) Why Do You Want To Leave Your Current Job? 11) Do You Prefer To Work Alone Or As A Team Player? 12) What Made You Choose Your Major / Stream? 13) Why Didn’t You Pursue A Career In Your Major / Stream? 14) Why Do You Want To Work For Us? 15) Are You Willing To Travel? 16) Are You Willing To Take Risks? 17) What Do You Know About This Company? 18) What Do You Seek From A Job? 19) How Do You Evaluate Success? 20) During Your Performance Rev